A lot of people underestimate how hard it is to fill one of these. It might sound like its quite straightforward but it can sometimes be quite difficult so here are some steps that should help you refill a large bean bag:
• Firstly, try to get another person to help you out for a few minutes. Of course you can try to do it by yourself but you’ll just be making it harder than it needs to be! You should get one person to hold the bag while someone else puts the beans inside the bag.
• Try your best not to put in too many beans since you need to leave a bit of room for air. We recommend that you add some beans then test it out to see how soft/hard the bean bag is and keep going until you’re happy with it.
• Another good idea is to put something on the ground around the large bean bag so that if you drop any on the floor you won’t have to spend ages looking for them.
• If you’ve ever had one in the past you’ll probably know that over time the beans can get squashed so you’ll need to refill the giant bean bag now and again. This is why you should keep whatever beans that you have left over so that you don’t need to spend more money on them in the future.
• Another thing is to make sure that you zip it up properly so that you don’t have to start from scratch when you try to use the bean bag. The last thing that you want to happen is to need to spend more time refilling tit after you’ve wasted a good while trying to refill it.